How We Work
We evaluate and identify savings in long distance voice, data and wireless contracts/proposals with telecom vendors such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, CenturyLink, BT, Orange, and Telefonica. Then we assist in negotiations to secure the savings. Clients usually stay with present vendors. Teleplus’ staff handles as much of the negotiation process as our clients wish.
We only get paid on what you save
Our goal is to ensure that you receive the best pricing, terms and conditions available for voice, data and wireless services. To achieve this critical business objective, we utilize the following process:
- We perform a no-cost, no-obligation analysis of your current voice, data and wireless contracts.
- If we find a compelling reason to re-negotiate your contracts, you can decide if you wish to take advantage of the opportunity, knowing that we’ll be compensated only on savings achieved as a result of our efforts.
- If you wish to proceed, we will assist in developing the negotiation strategy, establish the objectives of the negotiation, and coordinate the negotiation from start to finish. We can either act as your representative in the negotiation, or work as an advisor.
- In addition to securing the best pricing, we will also find more favorable terms and conditions for your company. More often then not, we can also negotiate credits, lower volume commitments, waivers and other savings.
- Once the new contract is in place, we will bill you for a percentage of your savings, payable on a monthly or quarterly basis.
You can relax and concentrate on other business initiatives, knowing that your telecom costs are right where they should be.